Wigan Trail 10k race on Sunday 12th May 10.30am.
Prizes for the two winners – engraved hand made paper weights.
Due to the size of the field there will be no pre-race brief so please take note of the following.
- Registration opens at 9.00am – Clubhouse, Spring View Sports & Community Club, Hatfield Close off Marlborough Avenue, Spring View, Wigan, WN3 4PH.
- Parking will be limited so please car share where possible and park with consideration for local residents.
- The start is a few minutes walk from registration.
- The start area will be congested so please place yourself appropriately based on your expected pace.
- There will be plenty of opportunities to overtake during the 10k.
- Please respect other users of the nature reserve.
- There will be plenty of marshals in hi-vis tops to direct you, please listen to any instructions.
- There will be a drinks station at 4 & 8km as well the finish line, please use the bins for waste cups.
- The finish is in front of the Clubhouse.
- Please report any medical issues to a marshal as we will have a number of First Aiders on the course.
- Please use your race number to claim your pie and peas.
- There are plenty of prizes (including spot prizes) so please stick around for the presentations. We can’t post wine or cash!
- There will be a photographer out on the course so remember to smile!